Wherever you may go,
You will experience authentic Nature,
Wild rocky Lava Landscapes,
And wonderful bathing bays!
- Guided hikes through the protected reserve “Caldera de Taburiente”.
- Hikes along the volcano route El Paso- Los Canarios.
- Walking-tours in the west and north forests.
- Hikes in the impressive Laurel tree forest Los Tiles in the northeast (biosphere reserve).
- Hikes to the Guanches- petroglyphes “La Zarza” in the north
- Walking- tours to the small and hidden bathing bays on the west coast
- Special offer:
Book a guided walking- tour close to the holiday Villa with your holiday accommodation, to get to know the area (from 4 people onwards), please request at service@tijarafe.
La Palma is called the “Isla Bonita”. Harmonious and bizarre rocky Landscapes alternate. Visitors and hikers receive a deep impression from the change from subtropical coast to alpine and over the tree limit vegetation. In the nature reserve Caldera de Taburiente (National Park since 1954) a landscape, almost untouched by men, originated thousands of years ago because of erosion which caused the collapse of the volcano cone, is shown. Lookout points and hiking paths allow an interesting and impressive overview. Every mountain top offers fascinating Panoramas; on the highest top- almost 2500m- the Roque de los Muchachos, work a few worldwide known international astronomers. In the south of the Island, the volcano Teneguía (eruption 1971) presents the end, for now, of a volcano chain, which draws over the Island from north to south.
Back from your excursion with manifold nature adventures, enjoy your comfortable holiday home, a regenerating oasis with an incomparable Panorama view onto the country side and the Atlantic Ocean.